Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Flower vase make over

I was looking for ideas for inexpensive crafty gifts to give some ladies that I was visiting and I came across this idea:


I changed my flowers a bit.  I can't find the site where I learned how to make them.  You simply cut out a circle of silk and then take a lighter and hold the flame close (but not touching) the edges of the fabric.  It will curl from the heat.  Watch out for your fingers!  Then I took a cool bead for the middle of the flower petal.

 These two vases are recycles glass bottles (ketchup and fluff jars)

This is a vase from the dollar store.  They all turned out so cute.  Oh, and the fabric...
I am shortening a long skirt that just so happened to have cool sheer fabric!  I will post a pic when that is done too!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment